Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Party Turkey sandwiches

I forgot to take a picture and this is what was left when I remembered. (Thanks Niki Sue.) We had these sandwiches with carrots and fruit smoothies.
Here is the link for the recipe I used. I made my own rolls and only did 15. I omitted the onion since my children are not big fans and also the poppy seeds because they get in your teeth and well, I couldn't find any anyway. We used turkey cold cuts and monterey jack cheese instead. You will find that I rarely follow a recipe unless I have made it up or made it my own. It was super easy actually. After making the rolls it took about 20 minutes from prep to the table.

The smoothie consisted of orange juice for the liquid, frozen yogurt, frozen pineapple, frozen mangoes and a fresh banana. It was tasty. Again the first time for this meal. That seems to be happening a lot this week. Tomorrow we have company coming over. I may or may not post, but we are having lasagna.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails