Monday, December 7, 2009

Lemon Chicken

We had lemon chicken, rice and broccoli. This photo does not make it look appetizing and I think I lose points for the Mickey Mouse water bottle, Star Trek glass and Hercules "china". But it was well received. (First time making the meal.)

Recipe was super easy:
1 - 3 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast (I used about 1 1/2 because of my family size and appetite.)
1/2 c. lemon juice
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 pkg. onion soup mix
salt and pepper to taste
Mix lemon juice and sugar together and pour on top of chicken in crock pot. Sprinkle onion soup mix on top and set for 7-9 hours on low. (Mine was 7 hours.)
I don't use minute rice, so that took 15 minutes and the broccoli didn't take long either. Simple yummy meal. (How was that Marisa? More? Less?)

1 comment:

  1. Perfect, Heidi. Perfect. And I LIKE the photo. It's REAL! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails