Saturday, July 3, 2010

Vanilla Bean Slush

Okay, so I know this blog is for dinners, but I was pretty proud of figuring the recipe out on my own. This is actually a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, but since there is no coffee I have renamed it. It is based on the Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. (Again, no coffee. My brother in law introduced me to them when trying to find something that was not coffee I would enjoy at Starbucks.)

Vanilla Bean Slush
2 c. milk
2 c. ice
2 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
2 Tbs. vanilla creamer

Put it all in a blender and blend.

This makes enough for each member of my family of 5 to have about 8 ounces. When I made it again it had too much ice, so I may mess with that. Also, we use 1% milk, and low-fat ice cream. Our whole family enjoys it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails